SELSET Education CentreHQ : Ground Floor, 7, Jalan SS15/7, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Branch : 1st Floor, No.8 Jln Tun Dr Ismail, 70200 Seremban, N.Sembilan.
Branch : No.8, Lengkok York, George Town, 10450 Penang.
SELSET is the pioneer New Zealand specialist education consultancy in Peninsular Malaysia, established in 2002. We represent all universities, various institutes of technology, schools and private education providers in NZ. We also partner with universities in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and Malaysia. We assist with student applications, Student Visas & accommodation guidance. Besides student services, we also host various education events for the public.
Pondering upon your education options is one of life’s biggest decisions, and we’re aware it can be overwhelming. Here’s how SELSET assists:
- Our experienced consultants who have studied, lived and worked abroad give you a first-hand view of what to expect.
- We never hard-sell. Our honest advice is always in your interest.
- We simplify your applications – no more incomplete documents!
- Nervous about your Student Visas? We help with that too!
- Accommodation guidance? Yes. Pre-flight briefings? Yes.
- Plus, we can also point you to relevant Student Associations, so you can make friends even before you arrive!
• HQ : Ground Floor, 7, Jalan SS15/7, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. • Branch : No.8, Lengkok York, George Town, 10450 Penang.Education ServicesCoursesOffers
New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Canada,
China, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany & South KoreaOctober 19, 2020
• HQ : Ground Floor, 7, Jalan SS15/7, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. • Branch : 1st Floor, No.8 Jln Tun Dr Ismail, 70200 Seremban, N.Sembilan. • Branch : No.8, Lengkok York, George Town, 10450 Penang.Education ServicesCoursesOffers
New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Canada,
China, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany & South KoreaOctober 5, 2020
Visit on site for a better judgement
Campus tours are a great way to decide if this institution is the right fit for you. You’ll be able to explore the facilities up close and ask any burning questions about the institution. Let Education Malaysia help you schedule a campus tour and our partner representatives will be there to meet you
– University of Auckland – AUT University – University of Waikato – Massey University – Victoria University of Wellington – University of Canterbury – Lincoln University – University of Otago
Institute of Technology:
– Toi Ohomai – ARA Institute of Canterbury – Eastern Institute of Technology (EIT) – Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) – Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT) – Open Polytechnic of New Zealand – Otago Polytechnic – Southern Institute of Technology (SIT) – Universal College of Learning (UCOL) – Unitec Institute of Technology – Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC) – Wellington Institute of Technology (WELTEC) – Whitireia New Zealand
– Aspire2 Group – New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) – Whitecliffe College of Arts & Design – Media Design School, Auckland – New Zealand School of Education – Pacific International Hotel Management School (PIHMS) – IPC Tertiary Institute – International Travel College (ITC) – Queenstown Resort College (QRC) – New Zealand School of Education (NZSE) – AGI Education – Royal Business College – Eagle Flight Training School – Air New Zealand Aviation Institute – Wellpark School of Natural Therapies
Colleges and Schools:
– ACG College Groups – For Foundation Studies, Secondary and Primary schools, Vocational Programs including New Zealand Careers College, NZMA, New Zealand Institute of Sports, New Zealand School of Tourism, Youbee School of Design & Animation College – Private and Public Colleges and schools in both North & South Island
– Central Queensland University – Carlton Brown Australia – AGB Training Geelong Australia – Southern Cross University –
Navitas: • Australian College of Applied Psychology • Curtin College in association with Curtin University of Technology • The Sydney Campus of Curtin University of Technology • Eynesbury College • La Trobe Melbourne in association with La Trobe University • New Castle International College in association with University of Newcastle • Macquarie City Campus • Melbourne Institute of Business & Technology in association with Deakin University • Perth Institute of Business & Technology in association with Edith Cowen University • Queensland Institute of Business & Technology • South Australia Institute of Business & Technology in association with University of South Australia • Sydney Institute of Business & Technology in association with Macquarie University –
EduCo: • Cambridge International College • Strathfield College –
Study Group: • Australian College of Physical Education • Endeavour College of Natural Health • Australia National University College • The University of Sydney Preparation Program • Taylors College Perth
– Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax, Nova Scotia – Lakehead University Canada – Brock University Niagara Canada – University of Lethbridge – Bronte College, Ontario – Dorsett College – Herzing College – Study Group: • Royal Roads University, British Columbia –
Navitas: • Fraser International College in association with Simon Fraser University • International College of Manitoba pathway to University of Manitoba –
EduCo: • Acsenda School of Management • Arbutus College
• Auston Institute of Management • PSB Academy • Curtin University Singapore
– Ferris State University, Michigan – University of New Haven – Wasatch Academy USA – St George’s International, Grenada, West Indies – Study Group: • James Madison University, Virginia • Long Island University, New York • University of Maine, Maine • Roosevelt University, Illinois • University of Southern Maine, Maine • University of Vermont, Vermont • Widener University, Pennsylvania –
Navitas: • Navitas at UMass Boston – pathway to University of Massachusetts Boston • Navitas at UMass Dartmouth – pathway to University of Massachusetts Darthmouth • Navitas at UMass Lowell – pathway to University of Massachusetts Lowell • Navitas at UNH – pathway to University of New Hampshire (UNH) • Navitas at FAU – pathway to Florida Atlantic University (FAU) • Navitas at University of Isaho –
EduCo: • New Jersey Institute of Technology • Brandeis International Business School • University of Maryland British Columbia • University of Nebraska Lincoln • University of St Thomas
– York St John University, York – Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen – Sheffield Hallam University
Study Group: • University of Huddersfield • Keele University • Kingston University, London • Lancaster University • Leeds International Study Centre – for progression to the University of Leeds / Leeds Metropolitan University • University of Leicester • University of Lincoln • Liverpool John Moores University • Istituto Marangoni • Royal Holloway, University of London • University of Strathclyde • University of Surrey • University of Sussex • Trinity College Dublin • University College Dublin –
Navitas: • Birmingham City University • Anglia Ruskin University • University of Hertfordshire • University of Portsmouth • Swansea University • University of Plymouth
• NABA Milano • Domus Academy DA
Foreign Institutions (with Malaysia campuses):
• Nottingham University Semenyih Malaysia • Heriot-Watt University Putrajaya Malaysia • Manipal International University Nilai • Curtin University Sarawak Malaysia • Epsom College Sepang Malaysia • Monash University Sunway • Federation University Australia, Malaysia
Local Private Institutions: • Taylor’s College and Taylor’s University • Sunway International School, Sunway College and Sunway University • SEGI College and University • Kolej Yayasan Saad Business College • Kolej Yayasan Saad New Zealand Foundation Program • Alfa College Subang Jaya • DIKA College (Early Childhood Education) • UCSI International School Bandar Springhill Malaysia • Matrix International School Seremban Malaysia • Perdana University (Medical Program) • Lagenda Education Group • MAHSA University • TOC Malaysia • MDIS Malaysia • Disted College Penang • Erican College • International University Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
• Shandong University China
• GISMA Business School, Germany
Sejong University • Hanyang University
Established : 1987
Staff : 500
Students : 15,000
School of Business
School of Law
Foundation & Pre-University programmes
The University of London
Infrastructure University of Kuala Lumpur
York St John University
University of West of England Bristol Frenchay Campus, UK
Kingston University London
Oxford Brookes University
University of Tasmania, Australia