Duration:Depending on programme
Intakes:Based on University and origin of country
List of Countries:Australia, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, United Stated of America, Canada, China, Malaysia, Singapore & South Korea
Level of Study:Undergraduate to Post-Grad
Services Provided:Counselling, Application Submission, Accommodation Guidance, Student Visa Guidance, Pre-Departure briefing
About Study in New Zealand
SELSET is the pioneer New Zealand specialist education consultancy in Peninsular Malaysia, established in 2002. We represent all universities, various institutes of technology, schools and private education providers in NZ. In recent years, we have also partnered with universities in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and Malaysia. We assist with student applications as well as host various education events for the public. Feel free to browse through this site to learn more about our upcoming events and available scholarships. Get in touch with us today and discover your future!
Total Course Fees
Subject to change base on programmes
Please e-mail email@example.com for more details or brochures / progammes on specific Universities.
• Student counselling
• Education Program Selection.
• Assistance with application for University / College Placements.
• Monitoring application status – linking university admission to applicants to facilitate efficient transfer of necessary documentation or others requirements for enrolment.
• Orientation assistance / pre-departure arrangements.
• Assistance with accommodation or home-stay placements.
• Assisting with student visa applications.
• Provide local contact in case of emergency.
• Coordinate articulation of education programs between institutions to facilitate study pathways.
Entry RequirementsApplicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- After Form 5, to enter into bachelor degrees, students typically need to complete a recognised Pre-U in Malaysia (such as A Levels/ Ausmat/ IB) or they can complete a foundation programme in their country of choice. For postgraduate studies, applicants must possess a relevant bachelor degree and in some cases, work experience as well. All English speaking countries will also require IELTS/ TOEFL or an equivalent English proficiency level.
International Student Only
International students who do not have the minimum English language entry requirement can be accepted into the programme. However, they are encouraged to enroll in the university Intensive English Programme (IEP) as a preparatory test and sit for the IELTS or other similar tests. Upon passing the test with 5.0 score or equivalent, students can formally enroll in the faculty programme.