Duration:Depending on programme
Intakes:Based on University and origin of country
List of Universities:University of Otago, Lincoln University, Massey University, University of Auckland, University of Canterbury, Victoria University of wellington, Auckland University of Technology, The University of Waikato
Level of Study:Undergraduate to Post-Grad
Services Provided:Counselling, Application Submission, Accommodation Guidance, Student Visa Guidance, Pre-Departure briefing
About Study in New Zealand
SELSET is the pioneer of New Zealand specialist education consultancy in Peninsular Malaysia, established in 2002. We represent & promote all universities, various institutes of technology, schools as well as private education providers in NZ.
Our flagship destination, New Zealand, has a world recognised British based eduction system. NZ universities are globally ranked and collaborate with leading international organisations. While being popular in tourism and filming, NZ is also Top 25 most innovative country in the word – Bloomberg. Fresh NZ graduates can now stay back for up to 3 years to secure a relevant job.
Total Course Fees
Subject to change base on programmes
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or brochures / progammes on specific Universities.
• Student counselling
• Education Program Selection.
• Assistance with application for University / College Placements.
• Monitoring application status – linking university admission to applicants to facilitate efficient transfer of necessary documentation or others requirements for enrolment.
• Orientation assistance / pre-departure arrangements.
• Assistance with accommodation or home-stay placements.
• Assisting with student visa applications.
• Provide local contact in case of emergency.
• Coordinate articulation of education programs between institutions to facilitate study pathways.
Entry RequirementsApplicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- After Form 5, to enter into bachelor degrees, students typically need to complete a recognised Pre-U in Malaysia (such as A Levels/ Ausmat/ IB) or they can complete a foundation programme in their country of choice. For postgraduate studies, applicants must possess a relevant bachelor degree and in some cases, work experience as well. All English speaking countries will also require IELTS/ TOEFL or an equivalent English proficiency level.
International Student Only
International students who do not have the minimum English language entry requirement can be accepted into the programme. However, they are encouraged to enroll in the university Intensive English Programme (IEP) as a preparatory test and sit for the IELTS or other similar tests. Upon passing the test with 5.0 score or equivalent, students can formally enroll in the faculty programme.