These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Malaysia Education accessible at malaysiaeducation.com.my
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between EDU Success Group Sdn Bhd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Malaysia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Malaysia for the resolution of any disputes.
Contest - "Register & Win!" and "Like, Share & Win!"
Terms and Conditions
- All Registration / Contest(s) (on ground on event day) during/for Malaysia Education Fair (“Register & Win!”, “Like, Share & Win!”) – (“Promotion”) is organised by Edu Success Group Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) and is open to all.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Promotion, i.e.: (i) employees of the Organiser including its partners, affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members; (ii) employees and/or agents of the participating exhibitors and/or sponsors and their immediate family members; and (iii) agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
- The Promotion will run for roughly a month leading to the on-ground event of Malaysia Education Fair. (“Promotion Period”).
- Throughout the Promotion Period, the registration forms will be available at the Malaysia Education Fair Registration page on-ground/online.
- Participants MUST register on-ground/online during the Promotion Period in order to participate. Participants must fill in their personal details correctly in order to participate in the Promotion. Submission with incorrect and/or incomplete details will be disqualified automatically.
- Participant (“Register & Win!” contest) are then required to attend the Malaysia Education Fair (based on the promotion/contest period venue) and have their QR code scanned at the information counter to stand a chance to win the prize.
- There will be one (1) prize to be won for each contest (“Register & Win!”, “Like, Share & Win!”), during the Promotional Period.
- Winner will be notified via phone call/text/online from the organiser. If winner does not respond to the call/text/online within an hour, organiser reserves the rights to forfeit the current winner and to choose the next winner in line for the prize.
- All winner(s) must submit a picture (selfie) with the prize to the organiser within one (1) day of receiving the prize and the organiser has the full rights to use the picture in any future promotions/winner(s) announcement for one (1) year of the date of the contest.
- The prize are subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time as it deems fit and necessary. All prizes are given on an “As Is Where Is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other prizes, whether in part or in full.
- Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) resulting from their participation in the Promotion, collection and/or usage of the prize.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the Participants as a result of the participating in the Promotion and/or the use of the prize.
- All costs, fees, and/or related expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Participants in relation to the Promotion and to claim the prizes won, which shall include but not limited to the costs of transportation, email, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, are the sole responsibility of the winner and/or the Participants as the case maybe, and the winner must abide by all laws and regulations currently in place and the terms and conditions of the party(ies) arranging and/or providing the prize and terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
- In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, by participating in the Promotion, the Participants hereby expressly grant the Organiser and/or its affiliates the permission to use and process their personal data including (but not limited to) names, contact information and/or photographs (collectively, “Personal Data”) for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- By providing the information and taking part in the contest, Participants hereby confirm that they have read Personal Data Protection Notices which can be viewed at https://malaysiaeducation.com.my/privacy-policy/ (“Notices”).
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to review and vary any of the terms and conditions contained herein at any time. The Organiser’s decisions are final and there shall be no appeal entertained and/or allowed. All Participants shall not resort to court proceedings to review the Organiser’s decisions.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participants also agree at all times to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org