About this course
The Diploma in Business Management programme prepares students for a rewarding career in business management. Our programme combines theoretical knowledge with practical skills and competencies, while also teaching our students the positive characteristics they will need to thrive in today’s dynamic business environment. Our graduates are employable as executives or officers in a variety of business areas – including general operations, management, finance, marketing, sales and human resource management. They demonstrate competency and commitment to professionalism, leadership, entrepreneurship and social responsibility.
Total Course Fees
For more information on scholarships. Please e-mail email@example.com for more details.
General Study Subjects
● Malaysian Studies 2 (U1) ● Interpersonal Communication Skills / Creative Problem Solving / Bahasa Kebangsaan A (U2) ● Study of Moral & Ethics / Understanding Precepts of Islam (U3) ● Community Service (U4)
● Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1(U1) ● Interpersonal Communication Skills / Creative Problem Solving (U2) ● Study of Moral & Ethics / Understanding Precepts of Islam (U3) ● Community Service (U4)
● Practical English I ● Practical English II ● Co-Curriculum Activities
● Introduction to Accounting ● Principles of Management ● Business Mathematics ● Meeting, Incentive, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) ● Computer Applications ● Microeconomics ● Fundamentals of Marketing ● Introduction to International Business ● Business Statistics ● Macroeconomics ● Introduction to Finance ● Business Communication ● Cost Accounting ● Business Law ● Organisation Structure and Design ● Human Resource Management ● E-Commerce ● Organisational Behaviour ● Operations Management ● Entrepreneurship ● Project (I) ● Project (II) ● Industrial Training (12 weeeks)
Entry RequirementsApplicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / O Level Pass with credits in any THREE (3) subjects Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) Pass with minimum of grade B in THREE (3) subjects Other Qualifications Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Government of Malaysia
International Student Only
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) Pass with a minimum of grade B in three (3) subjects
- English Proficiency for Foreign Student IELTS – 5.0 or its equivalent
- Other Qualifications Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Government of Malaysia