About this course
Digital marketing, or famously known as online marketing, has evolved over the years making it one of the most sought-after forms of advertising in today’s fast changing world. SEO, data analytics, and AI have become part of the digital marketing landscape.
The Diploma in Digital Marketing programme is designed to equip students with in-demand digital skills such as search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing, electronic direct mail (EDM) marketing along with many other digital platforms. The programme also develops skills that are needed to analyse market needs and trends, define target markets and unlock business opportunities in a competitive environment.
Upon completion of this programme, students will possess sound theoretical & applicable knowledge of digital marketing to enable them to progress in their careers. The skills gained will help propel graduates into the workforce, fully equipped with skills and confidence to pursue a career as a digital marketing specialist, online advertiser, social marketer, email marketer, content specialist and web analyst.
The subjects offered in this programme are comprehensive and extensive to ensure students gain the skills needed to succeed in business-related industries.
Our programme ensures that students are equipped with industry relevant and in-demand skills, ensuring they are future-proof and workforce ready . Get exposure to Project Management for Business, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Content Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communications.
Compulsory Industrial Training
Taking on 12-weeks of industrial training in the final semester provides students with real-life working experience and a seamless transition to employment. MCKL is currently partners with a range of industry-leading organisations to provide students with the best learning opportunities.
Holistic Learning Environment
Exposure to real-life case studies and community-based projects, such as Service Learning and Character Formation.
Opportunity to pursue a bachelor’s degree at our partner universities abroad, such as Sheffield Hallam University and Deakin University.
Learning Opportunity with Experts
Opportunity to be exposed to real-world projects and gain valuable experience from the business and marketing industry through our Industrial Collaboration Programme (ICP).
Total Course Fees
Local Students: RM23,400
International Student: RM23,400
*Fees above are just an estimated fees which exclude general fees, deposit, registration fees and other miscellaneous fees.
To find out more on scholarships, visit us at https://mckl.edu.my/admission/scholarship-financial-aid/
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Ethics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Introduction to Digital Business
- International Business
- Business Process Management
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Information System for Business
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Quantitative Methods
- Discipline Core:
- Digital Marketing Project
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Consumer Behaviour
- Service Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Social Media Content Marketing
- Strategic Global Marketing
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Industrial Training for Digital Marketing
|Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum (MPU):
* MPU: The Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) requires all students to take Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) (i.e. General Studies) within the duration of their studies. MCKL established a series of subjects that different programmes need to implement for all students to meet the ministry’s requirements. Subjects will differ depending on the institution and the level of studies of the student.
Entry RequirementsApplicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (SPM)
Min. 3 credits in any subjects
O LEVEL / IGCSE
Min. 3 credits in any subjects
SIJIL TINGGI PERSEKOLAHAN MALAYSIA (STPM)
Min. a Grade C in any subjects
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Government will be considered on a case-by-case basis
International Student Only
Entry requirements for international students – please contact: email@example.com