Intakes:January & September
Campus:Heriot - Watt University Malaysia
Level of Study:Degree
Course Code:KPT/JPS (R/581/6/0050) (FA4369) 06/24
About this course
This Bachelor’s degree will prepare you for a career in the management of construction projects from inception to completion, including all stages of the design and construction process.
Much of the curriculum is concerned with the management and supervision of construction sites and the resource planning connected with large-scale projects. There is also a strong emphasis on construction technology as well as on courses that give students a background in valuation and procurement.
There is strong demand for built environment professionals in construction sectors on a global scale; the profession of project management needs highly qualified graduates with specialist knowledge in their field as well as an awareness of the wider issues of construction project management.
This programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), as well as the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Total Course Fees
Annual Tuition Fee
RM 35,500 (Local)
RM 41,200 (International)
For scholarship enquiries please e-mail email@example.com for more details.
- Construction Technology 2
- Commercial Law
- Surveying and Monitoring in the Built and Natural Environment
- Cost Modelling and Measurement
- Building Services Technology
- Safety Management and Site Establishment
- Construction Technology 3
- Procurement and Contracts
- Design Cost Planning and Control
- Project Planning and Control
- Design for Construction
- Cost and Value Management
- Construction Information Management
- Construction Project Management
- Innovation in Construction Practice
- Design Project
Students take a total of 8 courses per year including core and optional courses/projects.
Entry RequirementsApplicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Foundation in Science or Foundation in Business: CCCC
- A-Level/STPM: BBC
- UEC: 3A 2B
- SAM: ATAR 75
- CPU: 75%
- SMA 3 (Indonesia): 8
- IB Diploma: 26 points
- Diploma deemed recognised by the Malaysia Government
- Any other relevant qualification deemed recognised by the Malaysia Government, acceptable to the University.
English Language Requirements
If English is not your first language, then evidence of proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0 is required.
If you do not have IELTS 6.0, we offer a Pre-Sessional English Programme (PSEP) prior to commencing your studies.