About this course
This programme is designed to empower students with technical and analytical skills in developing solutions for financial and business issues. Students will be equipped with soft and management skills in order to meet industry needs. The programme also prepares the students with independent and critical learning skills through its curriculum and industry exposure related to finance, investment and banking.
After completion of the diploma programme, you can opt for a related degree programme from either the Faculty of Management (MMU Cyberjaya campus) or the Faculty of Business (MMU Melaka campus).
Total Course Fees
RM21,900 for 2 years
For a complete fee structure please refer here: https://www.mmu.edu.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/UG-Tuition-Fee_31-July-2021.pdf
There is currently a waiver package available. Please e-mail email@example.com for more details.
Principles of Management
Principles of Financial Accounting
Pengajian Malaysia 2 / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1 (U1)
Principles of Marketing
Fundamentals of Finance I
Basic Academic Writing (U2)
Computer Technology and Applications
Personal Social Responsibility (U4)
Effective Communications Skills
Principles of Managerial Accounting
Digital Literacy in Management
Fundamentals of Finance II
Foundations of Financial Markets and Institutions
Fundamentals of Investment
Fundamentals of Financial Statement Analysis
Practical Financial Analysis
Commercial Bank Management
Family and Society in Malaysia (U3)
Entry RequirementsApplicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
• Pass SPM / O-Level or its equivalent with at least Credits in 3 subjects including Mathematics and a Pass in English; OR
• Pass STPM or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject AND a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Pass STAM with a minimum Grade of Maqbul (Pass) AND a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least three (3) subjects including Mathematics and at least a Pass in English; OR
• Pass SKM Level 3 in a related field AND Pass SPM with a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English; OR
• Any Certificate in Finance, Banking, Insurance or related field (Level 3, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00.
Note: Candidates without a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level or its equivalent may be admitted if the qualification contains subjects in Mathematics and English and the achievement is higher or equivalent to the requirement of the subject at SPM Level or its equivalent.
International Student Only
International students: Please contact MMUaizam.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information