About this course
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) Accounting and Finance degree offered at AIMST University is a 3 ½ year programme. The programme provides a solid grounding in all principal areas of accountancy and finance including conventional areas of financial accounting and reporting, managerial accounting, investment analysis and portfolio management, auditing, taxation, law and ethics, corporate finance, managerial economics and business statistics.
This undergraduate honours degree programme was specially designed in line with industry trend and demands from employers and by the accounting profession. The course curriculum is expected to offer a balance of academic theory and real-life problem solving skills using case studies that would be proved attractive to a wide range of industries.
Total Course Fees
For scholarship enquiries, please contact Ms.Kayatri via email email@example.com.
- Financial Mathematics
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Principles of Management
- Elements of Accounting
- Essential of Business Communications
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Auditing
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Accounting
- English for Specific Academic Purpose
- Business Law
- Management Accounting
- Business Ethics
- English For Professional Purposes
- Credit Management
- Management Science
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Principles of Corporate Finance
- Company Law
- Accounting Information System
- Principles of Taxation
- Financial Market & Institutions
- Business Research Method
- Bank Management
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Management
- Financial Regulations in Malaysia
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- International Financial Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructurings.
- Project Management
- Management Decision Making
- Forensic Accounting and Financial Criminology
- Seminar in Accounting and Finance / Project
- Corporate Governance
- Industrial Training
Entry RequirementsApplicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
STPM / STAM or Equivalent
Pass with GPA ≥ 2.33 (grade C+) in any 2 subjects and credit in Mathematics and pass in English at SPM level.
Foundation in Science/ Foundation in arts / Foundation/ Matriculation
CGPA ≥ 2.5 and credit in Mathematics and pass in English at SPM level.
Diploma in Accounting (related field)
CGPA≥ 2.5 and credit in Mathematics and pass in English at SPM level.
Pass and at SPM level must have obtained a credit in Mathematics and pass in English.
Full pass in 5 subjects with grade B
*** Exception of Maths at SPM Level if attained better results at higher qualification.
* MUET Band 2 upon registration
International Student Only
International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Please contact AIMST University counsellor for further information.