Excellent Services

By Expert Team

Trust Worthy

16 Years Experience

Free Consultancy

Find the Best Way

One Stop Centre

Get Everything Right

Our Partners

Caroline Gichuki


Manoj Nair


Fadil Ruhomutally


Keerthi Jayasuriya

Sri Lanka








Upcoming Events



We liaise with all the public and private higher learning institutions giving them information on present and future Malaysia Education Exhibition and exhibitions held in foreign countries where they can take advantage of the various opportunities that exist in each market. We have a close relationship with the Ministry of Higher Education which allows us to be proactive in their needs to develop Malaysia as the Centre of Education Excellence. The communication process is a crucial element of the company and most of the higher learning institutions will conduct their queries through this office for Malaysia Education Exhibition.

  • I hear there is a new process to apply student pass in order to study in Malaysia. Can you explain more about this process?
      Under the new process, institutions of higher education in Malaysia will submit student pass applications to EMGS on behalf of international students. The application and approval processing is centralized to ensure efficiency, transparency and consistency.
  • Does every international student need a student pass to study in Malaysia?
      Yes, this is a mandatory requirement under the laws and regulations of the Government of Malaysia.
  • What are the entry requirements to study at institutes of higher education in Malaysia?
      International students must have at least twelve (12) years of education and have undergone a national/international examination recognized for the purpose of admission to diploma or degree programs.
  • When should I apply for my student pass?
      Generally, every educational institution has different intake dates for various courses/programs offered. You should therefore clarify this matter with the educational institution(s) directly as to when is the latest date for the submission of your course/programme application to the educational institution(s). Accordingly, they will then advise you on when you would need to submit the required documentation and provide the payment of relevant fees, etc for your student pass application to them.
  • Can I work while on a student pass?
      All international students studying at public or private higher educational institutions are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of twenty (20) hours per week ONLY during semester breaks or holidays of more than seven (7) days at restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels as long as their student passes remain valid and with the prior approval of the Department of Immigration.
  • Can I change my mind and transfer to another educational institution?
      If you wish to withdraw from your course/programme in your present college/university and to transfer to another approved educational institution in Malaysia, a release letter from the current college/university and an offer letter from the new college/university are required to support your application for a new student pass sponsored by the new college/university. Your current college/university will arrange for your existing pass to be cancelled or shortened prior to the issuance of the release letter. The student pass is not transferable.
  • What are tuition fees for international students?
      Tuition fees will depend on the course/programme and the educational institution of your choice. For more information, please visit ‘Estimated cost of education in Malaysia’ link here.
  • What are living expenses for international students?
      Cost of living in Malaysia will depend on location and your life style choices. For detailed information, please visit ‘Cost of living in Malaysia’ link here.
  • Can I avail myself of any scholarships?
      You will need to check with the college/university that has accepted you as a student on this matter.
  • Can I study on my social visit / tourist visa?
      No, this is not permitted. International students are only permitted to study full time courses in Malaysia with a valid student pass issued by Immigration.
  • Advance Tertiary College
  • Berjaya University College of Hospitality
  • QUEST International University Perak
  • Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus
  • English Language Company
  • HELP University College
  • Herriot Watt University Malaysia Campus
  • Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
  • International College of Automotive
  • International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
  • International Medical University
  • INTI Education Group
  • KBU International College
  • KDU University College
  • Kolej Tuanku Jaafar
  • Manipal International University
  • Olympia College
  • The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
  • Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
  • MAHSA University
  • Management and Science University
  • Monash University Malaysia
  • Multimedia University
  • Nilai University
  • SEGi University
  • Taylors University
  • TAR University College
  • The One Academy
  • Sunway University
  • Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
  • UCSI University
  • The Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation
  • Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
  • University of Malaya
  • Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin
  • Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
  • Universiti Malaysia Pahang
  • Universiti Malaysia Sabah
  • Universiti Kuala Lumpur
  • Universiti Putra Malaysia
  • Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
  • Universiti Sains Malaysia
  • Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
  • Universiti Tenaga Nasional
  • Universiti Teknologi Petronas

Scholarship Available Now for Foreign Student

Get your free Air Ticket to Malaysia! Contact us and find out more details. (T&C Apply)
Contact us